Download the Enrolment Application Form
- Fill out enrolment form and attach copy of Baptism and Birth Certificate
- Attend an interview (parent and child) with Principal
- Attend Information Night (compulsory) when school information booklet is given out. This night is attended by a representative from the Fees Office who outlines the fee structure, the Manager of Dubbo Coachlines gives out bus forms, and Mrs Irwin and the Kindergarten teacher outlines the expectations for the year.
- Later in the year (about end of November) the children come for an orientation day at 12.30 p.m. and stay for lunch and activities and go home at 2.30 p.m.
- Buddies from Year 6 are allocated for the new Kinders.
- Enrolments are taken about a year before the starting date but are also accepted earlier.